Storydoc redefines online business communications.
Storydoc is a remote first Warsaw and Tel Aviv-based startup that aims to transform the way businesses present their information. Founded by data and content enthusiasts, Itai, Yaacov, and Daniel, Storydoc has set out to build the most powerful AI-driven business content tool in the world.
Our platform is a dynamic slide editor that creates interactive presentations, designed to impress leads. It's a game-changer in the world of business communication, replacing static PDFs with engaging files that are perfect for all kinds of teams.
Storydoc is more than just a tool; it's a community of creators who use the platform to craft engaging and interactive presentations.
Storydoc is a company that's not just about business - it's about creating a better way of doing things. Read more about our mission here.
We're looking for individuals who are passionate about such a mission and wish to be a part of a creative journey. If you're ready to make a difference, we'd love to hear from you.
This opportunity is dedicated only to Erasmus participants to kickstart their careers in a vibrant and forward-thinking company.
Join us and be part of something extraordinary.
Dive into the dynamic world of Business Development and Marketing Research. Cooperate with our enthusiastic team and gain hands-on experience in a thriving tech environment. As an intern, you'll play a pivotal role in our innovative company's growth journey - by creating new sales opportunities, creating dashboards, client databases and reports.
What you will do?
- Assist in researching and identifying new business opportunities and potential markets
Support the creation and implementation of strategic business development plans
Collaborate with the marketing team to understand industry trends and competitor strategies
Analyze and interpret marketing data to help inform strategic decisions
Help organize and coordinate marketing campaigns, and promotional activities
Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions to develop innovative strategies
Undertake administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities
- We welcome students or recent graduates with a passion for technology and a strong interest in business development and marketing
- Orientation to detail, excellent organizational skills, and a proactive approach are highly desirable
- You can work on a full-time schedule
- Previous experience with spreadshits, data management and research is a bonus, but not a requirement
What are we offering?
- Exciting chance to play a pivotal role in the growth of a cutting-edge startup, contributing to the continued development of an acclaimed product
- Remote first company – work from anywhere
- Extended career growth opportunities - you can become a Junior Specialist in either the Sales or Marketing Team depending on your competencies
- A brand-new laptop
Apply now at email@example.com
Storydoc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.