What makes a good company one-pager template
A good company one-pager template is concise, to the point, light on text, and has plenty of white space. Your company one-pager should focus on the main pain point you are proposing to solve for your prospects.
An engaging company one-pager template should be structured as a narrative with your prospect as the protagonist. A great company one-pager template is visually appealing with a mix of text, infographics, and video.
An effective template should end with a Call-to-Action for prospects to easily take the next step down the funnel.
Why do you need a company one-pager template?
Creating company one-pagers takes time and diligence. Using a template will save you time, effort, and money by setting you up with a strong foundation to start.
A company one-pager template is an inexpensive way for businesses to create great collateral, boost engagement, and generate leads.
What should be included in a company one-pager template
A company one-pager is meant to increase engagement and drive leads. To do this well they should include the following:
1. A brief introduction that provides context and highlights the purpose of the company one-pager
2. A summarized overview of your company's product or service offering
3. Current market trends, challenges faced by the industry
4. Projections for the future.
5. A call-to-action (CTA) that guides readers to take the next step down your sales funnel (such as booking a meeting, signing up for a free trial, or reading a case study)
How long should a company one-pager be?
We recommend a company one-pager to be around 700-800 words. It's important to write a one-pager that works as both a quick read and a deeper dive. It should be short but comprehensive. We built our company one-pager templates to follow these guidelines.
Use Storydoc free for 14 days (keep the presentations you make forever!)