What makes a good tourism presentation template?
A good tourism presentation template should:
1) Visually appealing and easy to navigate
2) Tailored to your specific audience
3) Show rather than tell about your destinations, experiences, and services.
4) Organized and well-labeled - making it easy for viewers to find the information they need
5) Use high-quality images and graphics that capture the essence of your destination
6) Have concise text and highlight the most important points
By following these tips, you can create an effective tourism PowerPoint template that will help promote your destination effectively.
But you can do even better by using these tips in our own interactive tourism presentation templates, which create better engagement and better conversions than any PPT ever will.
What to include in a tourism presentation template?
7 most useful slides included in tourism presentations:
The introduction slide should introduce your company and cover the experience you are offering and who it’s for.
The destination slide should detail and showcase the beautiful places your company offers tourists to visit.
The map slide can show where these destinations are located in relation to one another and help orient viewers.
The photo gallery slide will entice your prospects and tempt them to visit your destination
The itinerary slide should orient your clients about the trip timetable
The pricing slide will exclude potential clients that can’t afford your tourist package
The extra services plan slide can help you upsell your offering by giving additional value to those willing to pay for it
Use Storydoc free for 14 days (keep the presentations you make forever!)