What makes a good event proposal template?
A good event proposal template is well-thought-out, organized, and concise. It should include all the necessary details about the event, as well as a clear plan of action, budget, and ticket price.
The proposal should be tailored to the specific event and audience it is targeting. It should also be easy to read and understand, with no unnecessary jargon or filler text.
3 main types of event proposals
1) A proposal to hold an event at a specific location
This might include information on the proposed event, as well as why the location is ideal and what infrastructure or facilities are available there.
2) A proposal to fund an event or part of an event
This might include a budget and justification for how the funds will be used.
3) A proposal to create or participate in an event partnership
This might include information on why a partnership would be beneficial, as well as what each party would bring to the table
What should an event proposal include?
An effective event proposal template includes 7 sections:
1) Purpose of the event: What do you hope to achieve by hosting this event?
2) Who is the target audience?
3) What is the timeline for planning and executing the event?
4) Location: Is there a specific venue you have in mind or are you open to suggestions? Be sure to include information on how many people the space can accommodate and any special requirements.
5) Event format: What type of activities or presentations will be taking place at your event? Will there be a panel discussion or networking session? Who will be speaking or performing?
6) Marketing and publicity plan: How will you let people know about your event? Will you create a website or social media page specifically for the occasion, send out invitations, post flyers around town, etc.?
7) Budget: How much money do you anticipate needing for this project (not including staff salaries)? This section can also include information on who is responsible for funding different aspects of the event.
Use Storydoc free for 14 days (keep the proposals you make forever!)